Many British Columbia organizations and training institutions are developing programs and courses to teach the skills and strategies needed to build more energy-efficient buildings – this page lists just some of them. Don’t forget to check out the Events Calendar as well.
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
- BCIT Learning Centre for Zero Energy Buildings (LCZEB)
- University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) – Integrated Wood Design
- Vancouver Island University (VIU) – Trades and Applied Technology
- Applied Science Technologists & Technicians of BC (ASTTBC)
- BC Housing
- Building Officials’ Association of BC (BOABC)
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC)
- Canadian Home Builders’ Association BC (CHBA BC)
- Community Energy Association (CEA)
- Independent Contractors and Businesses Association (ICBA)
- Passive House Canada
- Zero Emissions Building Exchange (ZEBx)
Page last updated: August 26, 2019.