The BC Energy Step Code Events Calendar is no longer being updated. Please visit the BC Green Building Event Calendar instead.
- This event has passed.
UDI Seminar: New Incentives for Energy Efficient Buildings
October 10, 2018 @ 7:15 am to 9:15 am
Find out how ZEBx, the Province and the City of Vancouver are working to support and provide new incentives for building early energy efficient high performance buildings in order to meet the following timelines:
- City of Vancouver’s Zero Emission Building Plan – requires new buildings to be near zero emissions by 2025.
- BC Energy Step Code – sets the path for all new buildings to be net zero ready by 2032.
Learn from the panel about upcoming initiatives (Provincial Better Building Incentives Program), opportunities and tools that have been developed to support early champions in the green building sector, and hear about their experience moving to near-zero emissions building practice.
- Christian Cianfrone, Executive Director, ZEBx
- Sabina FooFat, Senior Green Buildings Planner, City of Vancouver
- Andrew Pye, Senior Energy Efficiency Coordinator, BC Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources
- Lisa Westerhoff, Associate, Sustainability Research & Planning, Integral Group
- Dave Ramslie, Vice President of Sustainability, Concert Properties (Moderator)
More Information and Registration
Visit the event website.