Note: Due to COVID-19, many training opportunities are moving online and on-demand. Our Training Opportunities page features a list of offerings organized by provider.
To help build and operate buildings safely, B.C. has published COVID-19 Resources for Building Construction and Operations.
For other COVID-19 information, visit B.C.’s COVID-19 support and information page.
- This event has passed.
UDI Seminar: New Incentives for Energy Efficient Buildings
October 10, 2018 @ 7:15 am - 9:15 am
- City of Vancouver’s Zero Emission Building Plan – requires new buildings to be near zero emissions by 2025.
- BC Energy Step Code – sets the path for all new buildings to be net zero ready by 2032.
- Christian Cianfrone, Executive Director, ZEBx
- Sabina FooFat, Senior Green Buildings Planner, City of Vancouver
- Andrew Pye, Senior Energy Efficiency Coordinator, BC Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources
- Lisa Westerhoff, Associate, Sustainability Research & Planning, Integral Group
- Dave Ramslie, Vice President of Sustainability, Concert Properties (Moderator)
More Information and Registration
Visit the event website.