Passive House pathway to designer/consultant certification (120P)
October 4 @ 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
One event on October 4, 2021 at 9:00 am
Series of three online courses offered by Passive House Canada.
Passive House certification ensures that you or your organization are expertly qualified to design high performance, highly efficient buildings to meet Canada’s national green building strategy or the BC Energy Step Code.
The Pathway to Certification is the perfect combination of three courses (a $3350 value) offered one after the other:
- Passive House Design and Construction (120A)
- Understanding and Working with PHPP (120B)
- Exam Preparation for Designer/Consultant Exam (120C)
Passive House Canada’s Pathway to Certification has proven to be the most effective program to get participants ready to pass the challenging exam. The Pathway to Certification series is offered twice this fall.
- First series runs September 7 to December 14, 2021
- Second series runs October 4 to December 14, 2021