Note: Due to COVID-19, many training opportunities are moving online and on-demand. Our Training Opportunities page features a list of offerings organized by provider.
To help build and operate buildings safely, B.C. has published COVID-19 Resources for Building Construction and Operations.
For other COVID-19 information, visit B.C.’s COVID-19 support and information page.
- This event has passed.
For REALTORS®: Selling the Benefits of Energy Efficient Homes Workshop/Tour
December 10, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Learn how to sell Energy Efficient Homes during this PDP credited course sponsored by the Township of Langley and BC Hydro. Attend this interactive session in a newly constructed energy efficient home to learn:
• How to explain and sell the features and benefits of energy efficient products and homes in easy to understand language for home buyers and sellers
• What the BC Energy Step Code is and how to explain it to home buyers in the market for a new home
• About the process and benefits of home energy labeling
• About the betterhomesbc.ca website, search tools, free energy coaching and resources to better support your clients’ access to available financial incentives and support to improve the efficiency of their home
• About energy efficient products through a tour of an energy efficient home
Receive three Category C PDP credits for attending this 3-hour event.
• Peter Sundberg, City Green Solutions
• Clay Construction Representatives
Working lunch provided.
Registration link here.