Builders’ Education Summit Building Envelope Workshop
September 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This event is part of CHBA BC’s Builders’ Education Summit at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Vancouver.
This hands-on and interactive workshop will cover building science fundamentals, benefits to improving the building envelope, and strategies to reduce risk and future issues.
This session includes:
• How to control heat and moisture flow with proper mechanisms;
• Identifying potential future issues with an improve building envelope;
• Climate-specific design and how it can impact residential construction;
•Discussions on selected thermal and air barriers to consider in construction;
• Airtightness testing and locating air leakage points; and
• Considerations for meeting energy-efficiency targets, while also mitigating costs.
More Information and Registration
Visit the event website.