This page lists some courses and resources to teach building industry professionals how to build more energy-efficient buildings. Some are practical, hands-on courses, but many videos, PDFs, and other resources are now available online.
For highlights, visit the BC Energy Step Code Events Calendar.
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
- BCIT Learning Centre for Zero Energy Buildings (LCZEB)
- University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) – Integrated Wood Design
- Vancouver Island University (VIU) – Trades and Applied Technology
- Applied Science Technologists & Technicians of BC (ASTTBC)
- BC Housing
- Building Officials’ Association of BC (BOABC)
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC)
- Canadian Home Builders’ Association BC (CHBA BC)
- Community Energy Association (CEA)
- Independent Contractors and Businesses Association (ICBA)
- Passive House Canada
- Zero Emissions Building Exchange (ZEBx)
Page last updated: April 17, 2020.