Part 9 Compliance Report, BCBC 2018 Rev. 1
BC Building Code 2018 Revision 1 requirements apply to building permits applied for between December 10, 2018 until December 11, 2019 (inclusive)
This report was updated on Sept. 17, 2019 with new features. Use that version unless your project was started with the initial version. Both copies are included for convenience.
Updated BCBC 2018 Version
The updated version can be used for any Part 9 residential building. In addition, it provides guidance for how to model and test attached ground-oriented residential buildings that are not considered multi-unit residential buildings under the EnerGuide Rating System. These include semi-detached and attached buildings such as side-by-side duplexes, triplexes, townhomes and row homes. There are no separate PDFs of the Pre-Construction or As-Built reports as the report calculator automatically generates them.
- Instruction Manual for Energy Advisors, Oct. 2020 (PDF, 1.8MB)
- Compliance Report Calculator and Report Generator, Oct. 2020 (XLSX)
Initial BCBC 2018 Version
Effective September 17, 2019, this version should only be used if you have already started using it for a project.
- Pre-Construction Report (PDF) (Note: the Calculator has a built-in report generator)
- As-Built Report (PDF) (Note: the Calculator has a built-in report generator)
- Compliance Report Instruction Manual for Energy Advisors (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Compliance Report Calculator and Report Generator (XLSX)